There are no strangers here, only friends you have not yet met.
I am Beth and I am Cassia
Complete, Affordable Care
Basic Care offers much the same in the way of amenities and services as Assisted Living, but allows for North Dakota Medicaid as a payer source. Unlike Assisted Living, Basic Care is a set daily fee where the state will determine the resident’s portion of financial obligation. For questions on this option, talk with our Executive Director who can help you navigate the process.
Daily Fee Includes:
- Multiple dining options prepared by our talented chefs
- Private studio apartment with walk-in shower
- Individually-controlled central air and heat
- Light weekly housekeeping
- Scheduled wellness, recreational, educational and social events
- Transportation to medical appointments and scheduled outings
- Emergency pendant
- Medication administration
- Assistance with activities of daily living
- 24-hour care from our licensed healthcare staff
Comfortable Studio Apartments
380 square feet
Prairie Pointe offers many opportunities for a rich and full life, including spiritual care. Attend chapel with weekly Protestant services, full Catholic Mass and Rosary, or Bible study to nurture your spirit.