I try to let my
shine every day.
I am Heather and I am Cassia
Director of Health Services
Live independently with a little extra help…
Assisted Living at Prairie Pointe
What is assisted living at Prairie Pointe? A carefree, active senior lifestyle enhanced with the personal care and health care you need to maintain your independence. You’ll enjoy a private apartment ready for you to furnish as you wish. Housekeeping can be done for you along with building maintenance. Leave the day-to-day chores to us and you’ll have more time for your interests and the people you love!
Every day, you can choose from a variety of social opportunities, events, entertainment, Bible studies, classes and more, chosen by the people who live here and directed by our activity professionals. Exercise classes may help improve your strength, balance and mobility.
You’ll have a kitchen or kitchenette, but there is no need to cook. Delicious meals are made available three times daily and professionally served in our elegant dining room!
Amenities & services included in rent
- Multiple dining options prepared by our talented in-house chefs
- Individually controlled central air and heat
- Pastoral care
- Weekly light housekeeping
- All utilities; including cable, telephone, and internet
- Access to our licensed healthcare staff, 24 hours per day
- Transportation to medical appointments and group outings
- Daily scheduled activities centered around varied interests
- Medication administration
- Assistance with activities of daily living
- Emergency pendant
- Physical, occupational and speech therapy
Rather than having care levels or confusing point systems, our care fees are individually assessed, ensuring you only pay for services you directly receive. This practice allows you to receive the care you need, while promoting the highest level of independence with fees that are often lower than expected.
The Assurance of a Continuum of Care
Should you ever have an injury or illness, outpatient physical, occupational and speech therapy is available at Baptist Rehab & Health next door. They also provide 24-hour skilled nursing care for rehabilitation and long-term care, if your health needs change.